Pages

8/24/2011

What's Up Wednesday:
What I Received in the Mail Today...


Etsy Sellers... you gotta love 'em

I found two beautiful vintage victorian trade cards in
a lovely etsy shop called Vintage on the Ridge.

I received my package today and was delighted to find my cards carefully wrapped in pretty teal and brown polka dot tissue paper with a dainty matching ribbon tied up in a bow. Very nice.

What tickled me most about the package (besides the cards wrapped inside!) is the note on the matching custom sticker used to secure the tissue...

I Hope You Love It
Thanks So Much
Please leave feedback  -  It's nice to hear from you!

In such a small space this seller was able to convey to me her anticipation that I love what she's sent, her thanks, and what is probably the nicest request for feedback that I've ever received. Nicely done.

Do you have any great packaging stories to share?

3 comments:

Sally Van Nuys said...

Pam - I am so tickled that you liked my packaging so much. I am old-school believer in customer service and I think anyoine who is nice enough to browse my shop and purchase from me deserves to be treated well because I really, really do appreciate my customers! Again, thanks so much for the post about my shop - you made my day!

re-maker said...

I agree with you 100% !

Dani said...

So few companies give thought to customer service. I send a recycled thank you card with each purchase of my book because I appreciate each and every sale.