Pages

4/24/2011

Marketing Monday: Driving Traffic to Shops

Bike Tire Key Fob
zieak

I read this post over the weekend about
6 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Gallery.
I just dropped off some work on consignment yesterday,
and I thought it was very relevant for that, too.
After all, I do want my work to sell!
The shop is a pop up shop - opening for only 2 months.
Any extra marketing the artists can do will really help the owners
toward their goal of making the shop a longer term retail venture.

Make A List Upcycled Lined Paper Notebooks- set of 4 Special Price
remaker

While I do not have a mailing list (I really should),
I'll be dropping off some of the shop's postcards at other local businesses.
I'll be tweeting, posting on Facebook, and blogging.
The shop is having an opening event in a couple of weeks, so I'll be there. But don't expect to see me in any videos :)


alexkeller

Dragon's Spark is an urban boutique offering original designs
by local artisans, recycled materials, fair labor fashions from
around the world, and vintage jewelry and apparel.
Find them at 4280 North Oracle Road, Suite 130, Tucson, AZ.

No comments: